For the Serey user:
Serey is a vast network of communities that are created, run, and populated by you, the Serey users. Communities are created by community managers with sometimes influencers who focus on certain content and set rules and values to the website. Through these communities, you can post, comment, vote, discuss, learn, debate, support, and connect with people who share your interests, and we encourage you to find—or even start—your own community website.
Some communities may be for you and some may not be suited for you (you may find some unrelatable or even offensive). Users when engaging with different communities should abide to the community’s rules and values. If the user does not abide, the user risks of receiving downvotes which in turn will result in lowering the user reputation or in severe cases even banned from this community.
Every community on Serey is defined by the community managers who manage the website for its community members. Users are free to participate in this community or to leave and maybe find another community that suit them. The culture of each community is shaped explicitly, by the community rules enforced by the community managers, and implicitly, by the upvotes, downvotes, and discussions of its community managers and members. Please abide by the rules of communities in which you participate and do not interfere with those in which you do not identify with. Or if you interfere, that you follow their rules accordingly.
Community managers should create a sense of belonging for their members. Everyone on Serey should have an expectation of privacy and safety, so please respect the privacy and safety of others.
Rules and Values
The Serey rules and values consists of two layers.
- The first layer is the rules and values that represent the rule of law for Serey. Meaning that these rules are for every user on the Serey Platform.
- The second layer is the rules and values that can be set by the community managers for their particular website and community. These rules and values are beneath Serey’s rule of law. The community managers have the right to set these rules and values for their website themselves.
Below are Serey’s rule of law. These rules are enforced by us the main Serey team.
Non-aggression: Serey is a place where people can come together and form communities and engage with other members. It is not a place for people to aggressively attack other users. Criticism is welcome as long as it’s done in a non-abusive aggressive style. Everyone has a right to use Serey free of harassment, bullying and threats of violence.
- Serey is against users who post content or comments with the intent to exploit other human beings like human trafficking, and scamming, and the enjoyment of human and animal suffering.
- On Serey every user must respect privacy of others. Instigating harassment, for example by revealing someone’s personal or confidential information, is not allowed. Never post or threaten to post intimate or sexually-explicit media of someone without their consent.
- Don’t break the site or do anything that interferes with normal use of Serey.
Respect other people’s properties: Respect other people’s properties: This mean that we condemn stealing or scamming other people’s properties like Serey coins, user accounts or content. Serey is therefor also against plagiarized content. Meaning using other people’s copyright content without their consent is prohibited. Serey is not liable to any of this though as the user who post this content are liable themselves. We encourage community managers to downvote plagiarized content. You do not have to use your real name to use Serey, but don’t impersonate an individual or an entity in a misleading or deceptive manner.