In case you miss out important blockchain or crypto news don't be nervous here is your useful news.
1. Cardano provides new details on how to earn Ada through staking pools.
As Cardano transitions from Ouroboros Classic to its Ouroboros Genesis consensus algorithm, staking functionality will be enabled for general users, and with it, opportunities to earn interest on Ada holdings. Cardano recently revealed more details about how its staking pools will work. Read on to prepare for staking on Cardano before its implementation in the protocol’s Shelley update. FULL NEWS.
2. How Bitcoin & Cryptos Performed in March and Q1 of 2019.
Last month (March, 2019) brought some hope and confidence to the crypto community after a protracted bear market, with some digital currencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Binance Coin (BNB) and others, recording notable performances. All the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization (MC) are in green, also allowing for exclusion of the stablecoin. FULL NEWS.
3. This New Lightning App Aims to Make Getting Paid in Bitcoin Easier.
A new app today has launched that aims to tackle the problem of “inbound capacity” on bitcoin’s lightning network. FULL NEWS.
4. Number of Active Bitcoin Wallets Increased Prior to Crypto Market Surge.
The number of active Bitcoin (BTC) wallets increased in the two weeks leading up to the recent cryptocurrency surge, Bloomberg reported on April 3. FULL NEWS.
5. Brexit and April Fool's Joke Possible Catalysts for Crypto Rally, Crypto Reporter Says.
Hong Kong-based crypto reporter Eric Lam believes nobody in the crypto industry has a good theory to explain the recent recovery of crypto markets. Lam shared his stance with Bloomberg on April 3. FULL NEWS.