Top Crypto Events Planned for Tomorrow
- Impleum (IMPL): NBXplorer
A minimalist UTXO tracker for HD Wallets. The goal is to have a flexible, .NET based UTXO tracker for HD wallets.
- Odyssey (OCN): OCN Buyback
The next OCN buyback round performed using Q4 2018 revenue.
- PCHAIN (PAI): Panda-X Application (End)
The period of application of the PANDA-X Plan end on January 20th.
Some World Crypto News
- At the same time, it has convened the Spring Founding Industry Partners (SFIP) Program, a research effort comprised of partners aiming to further reduce data fraud and boost security prior to the Protocol’s public release.
- The virus also reportedly takes advantage of known vulnerabilities in older versions of Apache Struts 2, Oracle WebLogic and Adobe ColdFusion to infect the systems. Still, keeping the software updated to the latest version prevents the attack, according to the report.
- The FTC’s job is to protect consumers and curb anti-competitive business practices, such as monopolies. The agency has not yet concluded its findings. However, sources say things are not looking good for the social media giant.
Todays Top Gainer and Loser for Today
Top 10 Gainer (last 24 hour)
Top 10 Loser (last 24 hour)
Follow me to get the latest Cryptocurrency news on your feed and stay updated with the crypto market.