When you get up in the morning, you do your daily routine. But after some time everything got mixed up. Couldn't match any more. So what is your forgotten disease? Yes, experts say, the name of the forgotten disease is 'Alzheimer'.
Alzheimer's is a brain disease that destroys our intelligence and memory. At first the patient does not understand why this is happening. But the danger is gradual. Many times they don't even recognize their own people.
So let's know what are the symptoms of this disease-
1. Memory gradually declines. Memory problems are an early symptom of Alzheimer's disease. I don't even remember what happened a while ago. Also, misplacing things, not being able to remember important dates or moments, forgetting someone's name, place and object.
2. Asking one thing again and again. Where did you put the things, why did you put them, or the whole incident is gone from memory.
3. It is very difficult to do daily work. Forgetting the process of cooking, daily calculations - these go out of the head. It takes a lot of time.
4. Mood swings are one of the symptoms of the disease. Frequent mood swings. A physical problem can also cause mood swings. Mood swings, being confused, doubting, anxious or worried, feeling a little sad - these symptoms should be consulted by a doctor.
5. Apart from these, the affected person has physical weakness; Malnutrition is also observed.